Wednesday 7 October 2009

Sketch Saturday

Lucky I did this challenge a few days ago. I have to say that work has never been this crazy before.. whats worse is that it looks likely that I will have to go into work on Sat and Sun .. buggar there goes my relaxing time. Hopefully things will get better this side of Christmas. Anyhow, here is the card I made following a sketch and "pets" theme from Sketch Saturday.
My new Fall stamps have arrived from funky Kits and I haven't even had a chance to play yet... bummer.

7 comments:

  1. That a cute doggie I see? When you getting a puppy? Sucks when work takes up so much time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Tracy, the image is so cute and the layout is fab.
    I hope things get quieter at work for you soon.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwww! the sentiment says it all.. "Sweet"!
    Thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Tracy, love this image and the googly eyes on the dog look fab great touch, hope work calms down for you soon take care and hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley bright and cherry card there Trace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, great eyes.
    Oh and you really shouldn't leave mean comments on the blogs of the horizontally challenged, they might roll up to Hawera and squash you.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image. What a bright and cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete