Sunday 24 January 2010

Copic Creations - Ethnic skin tones

I am pumping the cards out today... just showing you this one card though. I have decided to play along with Copic Creations for the first time and do a image with ethnic tones. I used E11, E13 and E15 for the skin tones on this sweetie.
I always use E00 or E50 for my base, so this was a learning curve for me.
Well enough creating today. Will share a card with you tomorrow.. I'm off to get my butt kicked playing Buzz with Bee.... oh and yes Viv.. chair is destroyed, scrubbed, waxed, now off to get covered sometime this week.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool colouring! And love your new-look blog too! So what are you sitting on now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Tracy and your colouring is perfect hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautifully colored image. I love the Gorjuss Girl images. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete