Saturday 5 November 2011

Bizzy Becs - Circles

This is my first DT card for Bizzy Becs, about now I am feeling very grateful that I am on such wonderful DTs. I was bored silly when I stepped down from two wonderful teams thinking that I needed time out.. and went from making 13 cards a month to 5...(whooa, to much time on my hands!). Drastic measure needed... jump in MIC and now Bizzy Becs. I couldn't be any happier, both are located in Australia, just a short plane ride across the ditch!, (funny how I cant get on any NZ DT's).... I am now back up to 8 cards a month... bliss.
Anyhoo... after much rambling, Bizzy Becs challenge this month (yes you get a whole month to play), is to use circles. Yep, we want to see circles on your card/project.... so head on over.. and join in!

RECIPE
Paper - Blitzen
Colouring - Copics & prismas

2 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous card and I so love how you have coloured Donna, she really is a fabulous image.I recently did the same thing and then wondered what I was going to do with all my free time. Maybe we work better under constant pressure and deadlines, hehehehe. Im so glad you are busy again,love your card and design, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy! I love Kenny K. You colouring is wonderful and I love all your bright colours. I am very excited to be working with you on the Bizzy Becs design team.
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete