Thursday 23 August 2012

Saturated Canary.....again!!

Hello, here is another quickie card I made a couple days ago just for fun. I'm not sure what happened to my camera... IRL this image is a lot more vibrant. I am going to be MIA for a week, heading away for work.. which is a real shame as my DT pack just arrived from Artfull Crafts and it is full of yummy goodness just screaming out to be used.. anyhoo.. thought I would share.. and these are the challenges I'm entering

Simon Says Stamp and Shop - Anything Goes
Mad for Markers - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Anything goes


 RECIPE
Image - Saturated Canary
Paper -Artfull Crafts Bazzill Basics, Wayfarer
Colour - Copics, Prismas



5 comments:

  1. Your Saturated Canary image is so pretty. You've done such a perfect job of coloring her. Love the highlights in her hair!! The card she is placed on also has lots of interesting texture and layout. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I'm crazy over the design on the butterflies' wings...that looks fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's stunning! I love how you capture the charm in these images! Such a beautiful butterfly and I love the fabric you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this saturated canary image too, but I can't colour it as beautifully as you. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us over at Mad for Markers.
    Gretchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tracy! Love all your beautiful embellisments and layers and the added sparkle, hope you are keeping well, thank you for joining us this month in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes Challenge, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete