Thursday 9 May 2013

Artfull Crafts - Remember Me Mini book + 3 cards

Hello Tracy here again to show you another selection of "my favourite things" for our monthly challenge at Artfull Crafts. This post will be a bit photo heavy, but there's lots to see.

So first is my little chipboard Mini book, closed, which I covered in Remember Me paper from Kaisercraft. The edges have Distress crackle paint around them and also Distress Ink to age it a bit.

 
 So here we have it open. The inside has also been covered and distressed

 
And now for the 3 cards inside the mini book using all Remember Me elements on them.





So for my cards I have used Remember Me  paperRemember Me Collectables, Remember Me sticker sheet, Copics, Distress Crackle Paint - Picket Fence, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, and Aleene's Tacky Glue
 
Happy crafting!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful! Love your creativity and talent in design!

    ReplyDelete