Monday 3 June 2013

Wee Stamps - Silver Fairy

 
Hiho, it's an overcast winter day here and I have one 10yr old sleeping on and off in her bed with a sore throat, runny nose and very very pale.... Off up town I went, now stocked up on jelly and lemonade ice blocks.... and Pamol to help her temp.
So a nice quiet day today, I have procrastinated on how I should....
 a) get rid of the boxes of cards I have...cant sell them (tried)... cant give them away I'm starting to get a complex!!... and
b) one of my Design teams that I love is coming to an end, so need to find something else out there in bloggy world to get my teeth into... or
c) do I just throw in the towel and not create anymore and concentrate on other things.... ohhhh the decisions!!!
 
Anyhoo... recently I bought some Wee Stamps digis. I LOVE them and cant understand why I didn't buy and colour these sooner! I have also used a new release die from Marianne Designs on top of the card - Creatable LR0269 and the leaves and swirl which was from April release Craftable CR1245
 
Righto... I'm off to tend to my young. Hope your all having a wonderful day and are making decisions a lot easier than me!




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, sweet image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete