Monday 15 July 2013

Rainy day!! - Smash Book, Saturated Canary

 
Oh its a tough life... but when your on holiday and its raining and hailing... what's the best thing to do... (apart from making Cameron's cake and other sweet treats for her 14th birthday)... yep I started my very first Smash Book. I'm not 100% happy with the first page.. I can only wish it will get better! I think the Saturated Canary image helps!!! and Krista's images always make me happy ;-)
 
Righto.... I now need to get creative with my new release  product that arrived from Marianne Design. And then I have started a little project that I got from Lowri at Papervine.... I think I am hooked and need to do more!!!
 
AND I have a secret to share... but not quite yet... so exciting... so watch this space....
 


1 comment:

  1. pretty pretty pretty :) Love your first page. Ohhh whats the secret holdout?lol.
    Hope you are going to share the project from Lowri. x

    ReplyDelete