Sunday 15 September 2013

Tanya Leigh Designz


Hello. First of all.. yes I have been a bad blogger... only posting once a week!!! Just to let you know.. I am back.. I was hit by a yuck flu bug with a few infections to boot.... so it has taken me a while to recover... is that a sign of me getting older do you think??
Anyway... today I managed to get a card made for Tanya Leigh... she sent me a DT package last month and I have only just opened it and had a good look.
 
So the below picture shows you the yummy pins that Tanya makes.... OMGosh I am in love with this white one... it is so right for a Christmas card with just the right amount of bling! Also you can see the cute wood veneer branch that she also stocks
 
The roman clock and "No peeking till..." are also in Tanya's collection of bits and pieces... she has heaps of these with all sorts of sayings on them... very handy!!


So that's it for today. It was nice to finally get back into my craft room... sit and smell my copics, and look at my neglected stash!!!!
Hope you have all had a great weekend
Hugs Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy. Coco is displaying all the signs of being pregnant, the most obvious one being MORNING SICKNESS!
    Random vomits... last night she did a goodie on the laminate flooring... as I was cooking dinner! Ikkkk... Stew had to tidy it up... I would have thrown up myself if I'd tried!

    ReplyDelete