Sunday 12 July 2015

Lacy Sunshine - Sammi Boo Hot Chocolate

 
Well I have been a bad blogger, been about a month since last post. But I have been busy!!! Lou has started me in a new hobby.. Art Journaling.. not sure if mine are up to standard to show on here yet,,, but maybe in couple days. Also being a Lacy Sunshine colourist keeps me busy, the best thing is I don't have to make cards for that DT... just colour to my hearts content! Only thing is I end up with a stash of coloured images! LOL. So I will try and be a good blogger and post a couple times a week again... lets see how long that lasts... ohhh and keep an eye out.. I am a guest designer this month for someone who has great images!!!!!
So onto card... if you like the look of Sammi Boo Hot Chocolate you can buy her here... but be warned... you wont stop at buying just one of Lacy Sunshine images!

1 comment: