Wednesday 27 November 2019

Its a Meljen Christmas - Day 2

 (Image Meljen - Chubby Snow Bird. Paper - MME - All is bright)

Day 2. All these cards seem like a lot of work, but once I pick the paper I want to use, print all the images out, then its just a matter of matching the colours of the pencils.

  (Image Meljen - Cozy Little Chickadees. Paper - MME - All is bright)

I then settle in for a colouring session!. Yep, when I do cards in bulk, I tend to colour all images first, then ink the edges and add highlights

 (Image Meljen - Little Birds Menorah. Paper - MME - All is bright)

Once all images are inked up. Its time to start cutting the paper, fussy cutting if needed, and choosing a few words here and there from the paper collection so it all matches.

If you have stuck through reading all this.. well done!! Half way there... see you tomorrow




1 comment: