Friday 20 December 2019

2019 Looking back at top 10 projects!


After being diagnosed with NMO this year I thought this would be fun to share what helped me through the year by looking back and seeing what I dabbled in, experimented in, and finally completely lost myself in!! First off .... art journaling.... what can I say, its messy, creative and brings out the inner child by pushing the boundaries. Above and below would have to be two of my most favourite. Above I created whilst on Polkadoodles DT. And below....just because!


Next I found really hard to just pick two. Being a colorist on Colour of Love (formally Lacy Sunshine) I get to colour so many wonderful images drawn by Heather... below are two of them, coloured of course in Copics and finished in Prisma pencils.



Fussy cutting, I mean who doesn't LOVE fussy cutting!!! Especially when you can ink the edges and get all messy and create something like this! This card was made for Polkadoodles


Tags,,,, this was just playing around with left over paper that I didn't want to throw out. One of my girls now uses this for her bookmark


I love love love these next two cards. I made these while on Make it Crafty DT. I learnt a lot  while on Zoes design team, she always challenged me and I thrived on that. Sadly she is closing down end of this year, but I made a great friend and even got to hang out with her when I was in Australia last



Lastly, what could be better than finishing off on Christmas cards!.... 



Looking back my style has changed, my cards arent so shabby chic and full of flowers as they were a few years ago...mainly I admit because they are so damn dare to send, so I end up with boxes of them that I have to donate! Anyhoo, if you are still reading this well done! Whats next year got in store for me..... might jump on the instagram train, look at getting messy again with art journaling.
Onwards and Upwards into 2020
Merry Christmas everyone, happy crafting
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment