Saturday 23 January 2021

Bee Arty - Castle Dark

                                                            Morning Bee Arty Fans

Back again making the second set of cards from the Castle Dark Mini Collection Pack


With this set I had already fussy cut images out at the beginning of the month for the first 3 cards. So it was a matter of sifting through the elements and finding a theme - first set was a scull theme this set I have chosen a wing theme


As before - I played around until I found elements that went well together
First card

 

Second card


Third card


I then picked out backing card and paper, distressed all edges and glued down


I love how all 6 cards turned out. and there is plenty of cut outs left for when I want to make some more. But for now I will be starting on another collection..... see you soon!
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment