Sunday 28 February 2021

Faith Pocock Studio - Alice in Wonderland Clock + bonus extra project

              

       Morning, today I have a fun quick project using a MDF clock and a bonus project to hold your                                                 stickles and Liquid Pearls in from Faith Pocock Studio. 


In this set you get the clock background, the face and the mechanical hands.
I choose Stamperia Alice in Wonderland paper for this project

After gluing down the main background I then fussy cut elements from the paper pack that I wanted for around the edges for a bit of interest, I also traced around the inside of the clock face onto an image I wanted in the center of the clock and distressed around all edges.


For the clock face I stained with vintage photo distress ink to make it pop out, glued it in place then added the mechanical arms.


Because this project had about an hours drying time I decided to make this stickles holder
After assembling and gluing I painted with black chalk paint..... nothing to exciting... the stickles are the star of this project!



I have it placed within easy reach holding my sticklesand pearl drops.
Be warned!!!! Because this holds a amazing amount - 56 in total, you may find you will have to go out and buy more stickles to fill it!!!


Clearly I need to go shopping for more, I have to put extra bottles on top just to fill the space!



Until next time..
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment