Wednesday 4 August 2021

Bee Arty - Spread your Wings

                                                                   Hello Bee Arty Friends

Today I am showing you what I have left over from Spread your wings collection and two projects using it all up

These papers are just about run out so jump on over and grab the last lot of paper or the bundle deal before they go out the door

Below is the leftovers I keep in a bag, I spread them out and form an idea... card and tag


Select any dies or stamps you may wish to use... I plan on using Unwind Stamp set,  Say it Stamp set and Honeycomb Die


Cut my basem stamped my flowers and fussy cut them out, and picked a darker scrap for the Honeycomb die


Arranged them then started gluing. I use normal Uhu glue for anything like the die, but everything else is glued down with Art Glitter Glue


Next onto the matching tag - following the ams process I formed an idea


And started layering


This is the end result - soft colours - lots of layers. Looks like it would take a while to make but in reality the longest part was getting out he cuttlebug!





Until next time
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment