Tuesday 14 September 2021

Faith Pocock - Princess Cabinet

                                                   Good morning Faith Pocock Fans

This for my DT project I have Princess Cabinet from  Faith Pocock Studio 

Below is how it arrived all neatly packed :-)


Bit of a dry run without glue first.


Pulled apart and covered back and shelves with some Tim Holtz paper


Picked out a paint and painted sides crown and front of the doors


Glued together using Art Glitter Adhesive
Because I wanted to store more lace inside I needed to cut some paper and place on each end so the tabs that hold the lace didn't fall out


All done.....


I stamped on door frames to add a bit of interest.

Because I didn't have any screws to screw the hinges on I drilled holes through the MDF and used some matching brads.




Slot edges into holes and glue in.... Place crown on top.... 
And all ready to add lace





Finished project!


Until next time 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment