Monday 28 March 2022

Faith Pocock - Easter house

                                                   Hello and welcome back Faith Pocock Fans!!

I have had so much fun doing these Easter projects!! Today is an Easter House that you can lift roof off and fill with Easter eggs from Faiths shop.

Pretty easy to place everything together - 4 sides and the base


This is everything that came with the set


I started with the picket fence and wanted a bit of texture so used coarse texture gel first before painting blue


Carrots were coloured with my copics


At this stage I wanted to check out what it looked like with the roof on before deciding what colour I wanted to paint it


Window and door frames blue also


Ok so now a bit of fun and layering, I painted the background in a light tan. Then bricks in slightly darker tone. Next I distressed edges and random places on walls and used a textured stamp to add interest... LOVE how this looks


Coloured all the flowers and butterflies using paint


Finally time to glue together





I added a few highlights with white gel pen. I am super happy with how this all has come together


Until next time 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment