Monday 31 October 2022

Faith Pocock - Trinket Box Rack

                                                                  Hi Faith Pocock Fans!!

Haven't shared a project for  Faiths shop. in a while, so thought I would do this cute Trinket Box Rack to keep my small flowers in. 

I picked out the paper I wanted... such a lovely shade


Glued the boxes, lids and knobs with Art Glitter Glue which can also be bought in Faiths shop



Left all overnight to dry. Although probably didn't need to as this glue is amazing!


Picked out pretty neutral design for box rack and glued down with mod podge


Did the same with the boxes 


Then lids


Time to decorated the front of the boxes




Project finished!


Project with lids on - although I like easy access to my flowers so most likely leave lids off.


I always love projects that have a functional purpose in my craft room. This will fit in nicely and will be in arms reach.

Until next time
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment