Thursday 15 March 2012

Marianne's Design Divas - Anything with a spring feel

Ok, so we are here with another monthly challenge to all you Marianne Design lovers. We would love for you to create anything with a spring feel to it. I was going to put little Easter eggs in my basket... but thought they wouldnt stay there long enough before I ate them!!! yep.. such a sucker for chocolate!

From Cuddly Buddly
this Amazing prize


And the second prize is this lot from Marianne...


I would also like to say a heartfelt goodbye to the wonderfully talented Kattiz. This is her last challenge with us as a DT member, so please stop by and say goodbye

Here's what I have used for this challenge...Ribbon JU828, Jewel EJ0402, Anja Corner LR0200Branch Garden LR0151Paper Bloc Flower PowerEnglish rose LR0162Daisies basket CR1207,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and basket
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your baskets! I have a thing for basket and think they are fabulous! So is your card! Your flower arrangement is amazing and I love the corner you've created in your paper!

    ReplyDelete