Friday 2 March 2012

Sail away, sail away, sail away by Enya!!!


Har har me hearties...are you all ready for another challenge at Delicious Doodles. This challenge this fortnight is "Music to sooth the soul". I thought and thought about this one and I have a music disc by Enya that I used to thrash, and on that disc is a song called sail away... still love it to this day! I have used 3 of Teri's images for this card - Pirate Polly, Skull & Crossbones and Treasure Map.

RECIPE
Paper - Kaisercraft - Vintage Timeless
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Chipboard  - MIC

7 comments:

  1. Goodness Trace, this is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, SUPER creation - I am totally in love with this. AWESOME. :-D And one of my favourite songs/singers too :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Trace. Hope you guys are all okay in your neck of the woods...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say?? This is just awesome -love it!

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been said before - but this is just gorgeous. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Beautiful card with the taste of journey! I like it!

    ReplyDelete