Friday 3 January 2020

All Dressed Up - Little flower girl


Morning, loving have time off at the moment, I try and get in my craft room at least a couple hours a day!
I made this card for a facebook challenge over at All Dressed Up with the theme "Girly"
If anyone is interested - I wanted to show you the difference with adding pencils on top of copics. 

So above I have added layers of copics, adding some shading.

 And below is once I have added Prisma Pencils on top... now I am a little lazy, I grab any pencil set that is closest, one day it could be Prisma next it could be Polychromos. Both add shading beautifully
Either way, it defiantly makes a difference to the end result.

And finally below - Webster paper added and a few flowers. 
Image used - Little Flower Girl, you can find her here at All Dressed Up

Happy crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment