Thursday 9 January 2020

Southern Girls - All Dressed Up


Welcome back to our very first challenge of the 2020 over at Southern Girls Challenge .... 

We have a few changes this year.... Along with our amazing long time sponsors with have some exciting new digital illustrators and craft shops joining us.

We have also decided as life gets so busy that we would change our themes to Anything Goes.

And finally... we have some talented new girls on my team and Lou's team...whoop whoop... so an abundance of new inspiration for you all.


My image kindly given to me from one of the sponsors is called Autumn Wreath from All Dressed Up. She is super cute and a joy to colour.

After picking out paper I wanted to use, from Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss range, I coloured her in with my copics.


Hope you jump on over and join us, we love looking at your projects as much as we love to inspire
Happy crafting
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Tracy. Love the way you've put this together. The papers are gorgeous and so is your colouring! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete