Sunday 31 May 2020

Bee Arty - You Make me Happy

Good morning Bee Arty fans...

I'm back again to show you a nice simple card and tag set


I have been eyeing up these stamps for a while now and finally got my hands on them. Its perfect for all you card makers out there who love colouring. Its called "You make me Happy" which is mounted with firm red rubber. It makes a nice crisp outline when stamped which is always a winner in my eyes.

So after stamping the flowers several times and the words with Memento Ink so my copics wouldn't run I was ready to colour.


7 flowers later... time to find my scissors for a bit of fussy cutting while watching a TV program


At this stage I decided the centers needed a bit of bling, so out comes the Shimmer pen which I love, its mess free and easily adds some blingy goodness


So next I picked out a background paper which I cut from Love & Grace collection, I played around with the arrangement of flowers and words until I was happy


At this stage I had 1 flower left so made a tag by cutting one out from the same paper collection, added a bit more detail by stamping a stamp from the Textiles stamp set


After drawing my boarder around the outside, finding a word and a few leaves from the same paper collection I cut and inked all the edges then put my card and tag together.


Hope you have enjoyed this card and tag set. I love how it turned out, and will defiantly be getting a lot of use out of this stamps set

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment