Tuesday 19 May 2020

Playing with Mintay Papers


Afternoon
Just felt like fussy cutting today, so out comes my new Mintay Paper collections - Wilderness and Flora Book

So I have been asked by a number of crafters to break down my step by step even further... so here goes... excuse my messy workdesk!
After picking out papers I choose an image and matched my copics with the paper.


After I finished colouring, she is put to the side and this is when I work out the layout of the card and because I wanted a muted vintage look I distressed around all the edges using vintage photo 


I found an old postcard in my stash and cut out 3 frames from Wilderness Mintay paper


Once the base is all to my liking and stuck down, I fussy cut some flowers from Mintay Flora Pack


Now all thats left is flower placement


And finally added a few liquid pearls, and sentiment

The trick I tell other card makers/crafters when they ask... dont overthink it, This card took less than an hour all up to make. 
I have a short attention span, if its going to take half a day to make... then in my world it wont get finished.

Hope I have broken this card down step by step for you all that have asked.
Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment