Sunday 27 September 2020

Bee Arty - Together Forever

                                                      Good Morning Bee Arty Fans

Today I am sharing my grungy distressed card which I think could go to a female or male


As always I start with the paper I want to use - in this case it is from Spread Your Wings collection. I also fussy cut a label that I wanted to fit behind the image.
I then stamped and coloured the rose image from Forever Stamp Set


Next I wanted to add some detail to the backing paper so it wasnt so plain - I used the stamp from Life is Tough set. 
When Im adding a stamp onto the background, I never used a stamping block, I dont want a perfect impression as its just in the background and not the focal point


Yes, yes, yes... more fussy cutting... got to have those butterflies!


Finally I inked up all the edges giving it a grungy distressed look



Once I had an idea on placement all elements were glued down

Hope you are having a wonderful day and I have inspired you to get those stamps out.
Until next time... Happy crafting

1 comment: