Sunday 11 October 2020

Bee Arty - Escape The Ordinary

                                                           Good Morning Bee Arty Fans

I'm back again again to share my latest design team card


I have wanted to use this stamp for a long time, its called Kind Heart.
At this stage I had no idea on what I was making , I just kept stamping, and what you cant see is a bowl of chips which I ate while waiting for inspiration!! LOL


After some thought... and a lot of chips later I picked out some paper from Time Flies Kit and started colouring..... still at this stage... no clue as to what I was doing... but.... I did know I was going to fussy cut, (no surprise there!)


And here we go... out with the scissors


I carried on, until I had enough coloured to layer up using foam dots


Once all layered, on the main stamped picture I grunged it up a bit using inks one of the stamps from Life is Tough Stamp Set


Fussy cut pieces and words from Time Flies Paper Collection


And glued it all together


I loved how this card turned out considering I had a complete mind blank to start of with.

If you have this stamp I would love to see your take on it :-)
Until next time... Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment