Sunday 28 June 2009

copic colouring!!!

What a gloomy day.. theres just nothing for it other than stamping. Although I am not my normal rip shit and bust mood.. this card took about 4 hours!!!!! Frustrating!!!!
This card is for Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm
Thought I would also add a picture of my two cats naughty Tazzy and Charlie... oh what its like to be a cat!! Tazz is in the "Cat box" today... she swatted Tash's little girl in the face... she is now sporting three cat claw marks just under her eye.... nasty!!
Well I guess I might just spend the rest of the day just copic colouring like a 5 yr old... not in the mood for making cards

4 comments:

  1. Naughty Taz! Cute card.... but know what you mean about not being in the mood. Think I'll head back to book TWO now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the brass chunky leaves on this card Trace...but I am on a NMS mission for the next three weeks (No More Spending) so will just admire yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning card Tracy, no wonder it took 4 hours, I adore your colouring and those leaves are gorgeous, beautiful papers too, aww your cats are so cute hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes gorgeous leaves, cats & colouring - sounds soothing

    ReplyDelete