Friday 12 June 2009

Crafty Tart Challenge 5

This I have to admit I did at 5.30am yesterday and was finished by 6.00, so I could get kids out of bed, get to work, and take photo of it in the fading light before the deadline was up at midnight last night!!! Very quick and easy, although the accordion flowers did take a bit of patience!!!!

I have today off work, hopefully will get time to do some cards... if I can get my nose out of the third Twilight series when I get it!!! (took me one day... yesterday, to read the second book!!)

5 comments:

  1. The accordian flowers look great. And your half hour effort is loads better than my gross end product!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Tracy I love your scrapbook page and the flowers are stunning, I wish I could make layout like this, enjoy your book when it arrives hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like those accordian flowers...how is poor orphan hubby, coping with vampire loving wife?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool LO Trace , the flowers are great. Don't tell me you're onto the next book!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I have lots of photos to scrap - do you want another job? that is amazing - would take me hours & hours to create that

    ReplyDelete