Saturday 6 June 2009

News....Time for change.......

I have been thinking long and hard over the last month in which direction I am wanting to take my crafting in. Which brings me to my news that I will no longer be a Stampin' Up! demo, this is not bad news, as I leave South Taranaki in the more than capable and creative hands of Denise and Viv, who have asked me to contribute to their SU blog occasionally. While I have made many wonderful friends and contacts through SU, it is time for a change.
I have arranged for my name to be taken off the NZSU blog in a couple days time. I will still be very active in my crafting blog and if you would like to keep up with what I am up to, then become a follower.

In the meantime here is some milk cartons and carrier that I did last night. You can buy the template at Inking Idaho

9 comments:

  1. I am sure you will be missed, however if you promise to stay in crafty blog land so we can take part of you wonderful creations, I am more then happy! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be different not seeing your blog near the top on NZSU. I'm pleased that you've obviously made the right decision for you. Good Luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good things must come to an end...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great Trace! Love the charms. Haven't finished mine yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, this is superb. Love it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh Tracy I love the milk cartons. They are stunning and I love the images you've used. Wow it must of taken you ages hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks even better than it did last night, there is going to be one very lucky girl somewhere who gets this as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure the world of SU will miss you very much Tracy, I've just been looking through your blog and all your creations are stunning! I'm sure you'll find other avenues for your crafting. Your milk carton project is wonderful, such a great idea and the images are so beautifully coloured. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG 2 in one day - you & Lou - I'll miss you too but will certainly be popping in to say hi & see what you're up to. All the best Karen

    ReplyDelete