Thursday 16 December 2010

SGC - Vinatge







Well I must say I struggled a bit .. ok ... alot with this challenge for some reason, so decided not to go with my normal card, but with some Christmas gift tags. The girls over at Southern Girls Challenges rocked this challenge, they are amazing, I am so very proud of every one of them and honoured they want to join myself and Lou in our challenge blog.
So what are you waiting for??? head over to our challenge blog, find out who is wonderful enough to sponsor us (remember there are two prizes up for grabs) and see what the amazingly talented team have done to show you.







5 comments:

  1. These are freakin Stunning, but then I think I have told you that before. Love love love them! You rocked it hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Trace! Where did you get these images?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace the taqs are just beautiful, I love them.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tags Tracy!!! They are beautiful. Love all the details. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are amazing!! Great work as always hon.
    hugs
    sue xo

    ReplyDelete