Friday 13 January 2012

Maisie Sitting pretty!!!

Sorry I haven't had the chance to post for the last few days... life has been rude enough to get in the way, but I kicked it to the curb and are now back again! I decided once again to play with my images that are waiting to be coloured... and Maisie here wanted to be coloured first!!! So best I join her up to a few challenges...
Lili's Little Fairies - Your favorite LOTV stamp... (how could you choose, this changes every time I colour a new one!)
Everybody Art Challenge - Shabby
My Mums Craft shop - Here come the girls
Samuel Taylors crafts - Distress

Ok.. that's all folks... have a busy weekend ahead with Dt projects.. yeah..... love being busy!

RECIPE
Images - LOTV - Maisie sitting pretty
Paper - g.c.d - Ella Blue
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Chipboard - MIC

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning card. I adore the vintage feel your cards have. Just beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Lili's Little Fairies. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, Tracy...and I love the kraft paper and the MIC thing with the butterfly.
    hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly adorable! I love the little scene you've put together for this sweet little girl! The blue highlights her perfectly and your toadstool is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and the colours are gorgeous. Love all the beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and the chipboard looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Tracy, I just love this colour combo. Thanks for joining us this weeks at Lili'sLittle Fairies!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete