Thursday 19 January 2012

Tickled Pink - Sneak Peak


I have been jumping up and down for a week now, all excited and bursting to show you this wonderful new image called Aphrodite Willow. She is part of the new line over at Tickled Pink being released in rubber and digi on the 20th of this month! I must say when fabulous Kellie emailed me and asked if I would do a sneak peak project for Tickled Pink, it took me a nano second to reply with my answer...  if you have missed the other sneak peaks.. why not head over to TPS blog and take a look... you wont be disappointed... in fact you will probably be marking down the 20th in your diary's to buy these stunners as soon as they hit the store!!

RECIPE
Images - Tickled Pink - Aphrodite Willow
Paper - Prima
Colouring - Copics & prismas



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Oh I love your card! These new stamps are so beautiful! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. she certainly is a must have!!! all these gods and goddesses are wonderful!
    Great card, lady!! :o)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete