Sunday 22 January 2012

Willow and Toddler

Hello! Happy Sunday. I have a quick post today to share with you. I found this stamp at the bottom of my rubber stash that I forgot I had. Note to one self.. stop hoarding! Anyhoo... busy day today, so I will leave this card with you and the challenges entered...
Whiff of Joy - Love is in the air
Truly Scrumptious - Something forgotten
By the Cute and Girly - New Beginnings
PaperCrafting Journey - Floral


RECIPE
Images - WOJ - Willow and Toddler
Paper - Pink Paislee
Colouring - Copics & prismas

6 comments:

  1. WOW, what a gorgeous card!!! I love the cross you added and your sweet colouring! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, what a wonderful snuggle! Warms my heart. Lovely frame and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Thanks for playing along at with the PCJ Challenge!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour combination, Tracy, and those ribbon roses are gorgeous.
    Thank you for Joining in BTC&G's "New Beginnings" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, such a pretty card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Crafting Journey,
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! Fab design and gorgeous embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Whiff of Joy Challenges this fortnight, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete