Wednesday 18 December 2013

Scottie Crafts - Layout

 
Hello, so today I am back again sharing with you a second project using  Poppy Stamps Photo Cut die. This round I have decided to do a Layout.
 
And again I used a card from Heritage Project Life kit.
 
 

To finish the page off I also added Wood Veneer Burnished Circle and Prima Sugardots.
So that a second use for this very handy die.. My next project is in a fortnight.. I feel an urge to use this die in a card.... Until then, I wish all Scottie Crafts fans a very happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year with your families.
 
Happy crafting.
Tracy




AC Wood Veneer Burnished Circles-Scottie Crafts                      Project Life Heritage Core Kt-Scottie Crafts                            Poppy Stamps Photo Cuts-Scottie Crafts       

No comments:

Post a Comment