Wednesday 11 December 2013

Scottie Crafts = Project Life

 
Hello, so today I am sharing with you my fantastic Poppy Stamps Photo Cut die
that has so many possibilities that my head is spinning! So over the next few weeks I am going to show a different project using it!
 
 
After deciding what picture and which card out of Heritage Project Life kit I cut it out!
 

 
Below I also used a Pink Paislee stamp from Sentiment Series. After that its just a matter of slotting everything into W R Memory Keepers pockets.

 
I also added onto Photo Cut die a cute Wood Veneer Burnished Circle
 
 



AC Wood Veneer Burnished Circles-Scottie Crafts       Project Life Heritage Core Kt-Scottie Crafts       Poppy Stamps Photo Cuts-Scottie Crafts        Photo Sleeve 12x12 Ring Multi Pack 10pk-Scottie Crafts

1 comment: