Wednesday 4 December 2013

Scottie Crafts - Shipping Tags

 
Hello there. I am mananging to still find time to do a little crafting in between all the Christmas festivities. Today I wanted to do something different again from my normal cards... so I rummaged through my DT packs and found these Cream Shipping Tags. Perfect for what I had in mind.
 
So I went to work and picked out some paper from Graphic 45 - 12 days of Christmas. Stuck it down using  Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue then distressed the edges with Distress Ink Pads... I tend to use a lot of Walnut Stain

Next I cut, distressed with ink and  also Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and finally stuck all my images and saying down and this is the final result. Rather quick, easy and very messy... not bad if you like inked up fingers!


 
Happy crafting
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. They look like fun. Distressing ... not something I have ever tried. I've watched a couple of Tim Holtz videos, he makes it look so easy, but I know it's not. And so many techniques to be used... of which I know NONE! Maybe one day I will give cardmaking 'the right way' a go? lol

    ReplyDelete