Saturday 21 August 2010

Kitty Katastrophe

I had a great time colouring in this beauty! Although if you look closely (please don't!) I started to colour her skin teal!!!! I used some yummy Bo Bunny bright paper and have a raft of challenges I am going to enter in!!
Kenny K - Bold and Bright
Inspirational Card Sketches - Sketch
SFTW - Anything goes
Character Cafe - Use dimensional Glaze (on her boots)
Pixie Dust Studio - Polka Dots
The Wild Flower Patch - Polka Dots
Your next Stamp - Bold Bright summery colours

Phew...and that's all folks. Dont forget the Wags n Whiskers blog hop a post down from this one... you could be in to win the new release!

Copics
E000, 00, 02
BG45, 49
R17, 27
Y38, YR16
V17, 93
Glitter - Champagne
Stickles - Star Dust
SU - Dimensional Glue

10 comments:

  1. Wow - fabulous coloring on this! Fantastic card, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe her skin should be teal! Very cool Trace, love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to know someone else has done that with skin! You can't even tell!!! I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at The Character Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card. The colurs are fab and so too is the image that you have used. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! this is wonderful! Thanks for playing at The Character Cafe, Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the loudness of this card, wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card! Love the image and the bling and the dots! Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is awesome. I totally love everything about this card. Fantastic colors and papers, great layout. Image is fab and beautiful coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this totally ROCKS. Love the bright fun colors and that image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at ICS. Great job well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stumbled across Kenny K a long time ago before he had digis and I thought they would make pretty cool images for colouring and now he's here! I just adore these and even with her teal skin, you did a great job on this card (and I would've never noticed had you not pointed it out)! Thanks for joining us at TCC this week :)

    ReplyDelete