Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Lady Raven


I had to ink this girl up especially for a guy down at work Matt B... he's a builder I met a few years ago. His lovely wife checks up on my occasionally and apparently thought my last Kenny K card was rather saucy!!!! So if you are reading this... this is for you!!!!
My card is rather simple, but I am going to enter it in the Kenny K challenge - In the summertime (I figure it must be warm outside if she is wearing this outfit!!!) And I also followed Tuesday Morning Sketches.

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks Tracy!!! You gave Matt a laugh!
    His lovely wife Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, great summer colors, thanks for playing with KKKG
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby colours, great card and did have a giggle about it being warm outside :)... thank you for joining us over at KKKGC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great card - love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a really trendy card!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is really stunning! Love the layout and your coloring is fantastic!

    P.S. If you love challenges then you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete