Friday 20 August 2010

Think Pink!! Tickled Pink!

Well judging this card I would say more grey and pink!. This fortnight challenge at Mad for Markers is Colouring pink objects. So of course I had to try and make Lilith all sweet in a pink dress.. but clearly she isn't happy!.. Rather sulky looking... mmm reminds me of my daughter... anyway, enough rambling. As always I am amazed by the talent of Sammi's DT and are stunned that I am on it! Can't wait to see who's next!

E000, 00, 2, R20
RV02, 13, 14, 34
G24, C0, 2, 3, 6
W0, 1, 2, 3

6 comments:

  1. Hey Trace, love the colours on this, Lilith dos look a little gumpy...she reminds me of The Wahs at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course she's grumpy, you've dressed her in pink! I'd be unhappy too! Love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Stunning you have coloured her beautifully and love all the detail and colours.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her Pink Dress! And being grumpy is part of being a girl....hehe! Love the Card with all the flowers and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She came out so cute love the colors and all the pretty emblishments.
    ~Patricia
    LLB DT

    ReplyDelete