Saturday 8 October 2011

Bailee's card

Well here is Bee's card. I have a folder that I have printed out any digi I purchase and any stamps that I have bought are stamped on card just for Bailee to grab as she feels like without having to ask me to stamp or print of images for her.... so anyway... today I introduced her to art of following a sketch. Not bad for her first attempt at only 8.
Bailee here... I love making cards with my mum. I sometimes come in at night into mums craft room and make cards straight away.mum lets me use her ribbons and her flowers,paper and copics. mum gave me a hole set of images.
Right,.... challenges Bee has picked out to enter
Everybody Art Challenge - Sketch (thanks ladies!)
My Mums craft shop - All creatures great and small
The paper Variety - Forest Friends (in Bailee's world !! LOL)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh poor little dragon and he looks sooo cute. Those gems are very sparkly and love the colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what for seet card !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    eac-dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailee...you rocked it! You colored the dragon perfectly and your color choices were spot on! Thanks for playing along at MMCS. Hope you'll play again this week.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute forest friend.. ;-) Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete