Friday 28 October 2011

Make it Crafty - Add texture

How excited am I when Zoe asked me to be part of Make it Colourful DT. Only took me a milli second to answer. LOL, but oh the pressure, the team are all so super talented.. I'm going to have to step up me game! The challenge this fortnight that I will be joining for the very first time, is to add texture.
I wanted to sit Alyssa on grass, it is my first attempt to do grass like this, Not bad for my first time..ha.. got to start somewhere I guess.
Jump on over and see the amazing projects the Make it Crafty Team have made here

RECIPE
Images - Alyssa and Tulip Garden
Paper - MME - Stella Rose
Colouring - Copics

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy. I love the colours and such a pretty scene!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Brilliant news!
    Another great card with awesome colouring.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya kept that quiet, Trace!!! Huge congrats hun! Making it onto this team really is an acheivement and you're in seriously talented company!!! Hugs, Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS - and this is just such an awesome card. Superb colouring :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete