Sunday 30 October 2011

Playing with Neva

Quick simple card today, and this is the last of my favorite MME Stella paper *sob*... oh well I guess it's a great excuse to get some more!
I have been on a digi buying spree lately... I don't know when I will ever get to play with half of them, but they are printed and ready to go anytime I wish to escape from the family! This lovely is called Neva.
Challenges entered:
Simon says - anything goes
A Gem of a challenge - cold and frosty


RECIPE
Paper - MME - Stella
Colouring - Copics & prismas


5 comments:

  1. Oh how super pretty and dainty is this card, love it, love your colours that you chose and your colouring is perfection... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Trace!! I love this image - I bought it last Christmas and inked it up but haven't used it on a card yet....maybe I should LOL!! Hugs, Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Trace, love the papers and your colouring is amazing as always xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! Thanks so much for playing at A Gem Of A Challenge xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - definately fits our cold and frosty theme at a gem of a challenge!!!

    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Paula. x

    http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete