Monday 3 October 2011

Playtime!!!


yep, I had all weekend, no mojo, but at the last hour, made this card! Tonight would have been another good time to play, but its thundering and lightening outside and I am about to turn my PC off in case it gets fried, cook tea nad have an early night!
Challenges entered
Card Cupids - RAK card ( I plan on giving this to a workmate to use for her daughters 21st)
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers
Allsorts - 5 flowers or more
CES Challenge blog - totally jorjuss / pretty girls

RECIPE
Paper -Pink Paislee - Butterfly Collection
Colouring - Copics & prismas

7 comments:

  1. Oh love a good thunderstorm! And what a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tracy!!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable! Thanks for joining us at CES this time xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW - lovin' this :-) I love coming over here to see what beautiful creation you come up with next. :-D
    Hope your T+L have paased over without problems ? We haven't started that season here yet in Greece but when we get them they are doozies !!! It's amazing hearing the thunder roll round the mountains. :-D
    AWESOME cards was what I wanted to say anyways xx
    Hugz
    Ike xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant project Tracy! Thank you so much for entering it in my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute.. I love all the pretty punches..

    ReplyDelete