Monday, 3 October 2011

Playtime!!!


yep, I had all weekend, no mojo, but at the last hour, made this card! Tonight would have been another good time to play, but its thundering and lightening outside and I am about to turn my PC off in case it gets fried, cook tea nad have an early night!
Challenges entered
Card Cupids - RAK card ( I plan on giving this to a workmate to use for her daughters 21st)
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers
Allsorts - 5 flowers or more
CES Challenge blog - totally jorjuss / pretty girls

RECIPE
Paper -Pink Paislee - Butterfly Collection
Colouring - Copics & prismas

8 comments:

  1. Oh love a good thunderstorm! And what a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Thanks for joining us at CES this time xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW - lovin' this :-) I love coming over here to see what beautiful creation you come up with next. :-D
    Hope your T+L have paased over without problems ? We haven't started that season here yet in Greece but when we get them they are doozies !!! It's amazing hearing the thunder roll round the mountains. :-D
    AWESOME cards was what I wanted to say anyways xx
    Hugz
    Ike xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant project Tracy! Thank you so much for entering it in my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute.. I love all the pretty punches..

    ReplyDelete