Sunday 9 October 2011

Playtime...again


What a beautiful spring day today. Out in the sun planting veges, kids off playing at friends...ahhhhh... then came back to earth with a thud when my eldest who's 12 said there was a bully at the park that was calling her fat ( this is a girl who swims 6 times a week... !!!!) and threatening to beat her up!!!!!... far out.. am I mad now!!! if I knew who this girl was she would have me to deal with!!!!. Anyhoo... here is a card to share...... and challenges I am entering just for the fun of it
Saturday challenge - Anything goes as long as it sparkles
Allsorts - Bear with us (use a bear image... mine is from LOTV)

RECIPE
Images - LOTV
Paper - Kaiser
Colouring - Copics & prismas

11 comments:

  1. Bullies Suck!!!! Poor Cam, she is stunning so the girl was obviously jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - love the LOTV image and your colouirng is amazing!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sparkly creation and love the colour choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our "Anything goes as long as it sparkles" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great Crimbo card Tracy.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Cplouring is wonderful, Thank for joining us at Sketch Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohhhh my pet hate, I hate bullies with a vengeance, they were the torment of my whole school life and crushed my confidence totally...I feel for your poor Daughter Tracy, this card is beautiful, the colours are so rich and perfect for the cutie...thanks for commenting on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab christmas card love the bold colouring on your image too!!

    Thankyou BEARY much for joining in our bear themed challenge this week at Allsorts...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, what a nasty gorl to say such a horrid thing to your daughter!! I hope she is OK. Stunning card, adorable image and I love the stripy ppaper, looks like candy canes!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card, love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracy,
    What a gorgeous, rich colours. This is stunning. Your colouring is fabulous. I hope your daughter doesn't listen to the bullies. They are small minded & just wrong! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete