Wednesday 24 March 2010

Doodle Palace Guest Designer



I was lucky enough to be chosen as the guest designer over at Doodle Palace this week and have made up a sketch for you to follow for this weeks challenge.
Dee and Robyn were kind enough to put their Design Team last term, which was a big deal to me as it was my very first one I was on and gave me a taste of what design teams are all about... so its fair to say I have a soft spot for these ladies.
Do jump over and join in their challenge, I would love to see what you do with my sketch

5 comments:

  1. Hi there Tracy
    this is so much fun love the way she is peeping out of that pocket,love the orange and blue.
    hugs chris xx
    off to check out your sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just too darn cute! i love the flowers and the colors! super stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable and such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colours Trace, might have to have a go at your challenge! Got home, opened the door and straight to my craftroom! OOOh I missed it!

    ReplyDelete