Monday 15 March 2010

Easter Bunny Hop


Can you believe that its time for our second challenge already? Over at Karen's Doodles US challenge blog our challenge this week is a Easter / Spring theme. For my card I used "Easter Bunny Hop" which you can purchase here. With Easter just around the corner, how could I resist this cute image!! What is even better????.... you get 3 chances to win!.....

Here's what you could win -
winner 1 - 3 digi stamps from Karen's Doodles
winner 2 - 2 digi stamps from Karen's Doodles
winner3 - 1 digi stamp from Karen's Doodles

Head over to our challenge blog and see the what inspiration the DT has for you to get your creative juices flowing!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card, Tracy! I left you a comment on the KDDT photo page... but just in case, I decided to say it again - lol!
    I especially love the detail you've put into the eggs and basket : )
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, what a great card, love the bright DP and the layout and embellishments are fabulous. And then there is your coloring, fantastic! Wonderful challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaw, Tracy, what an adorable card:-) I love how you colored my little Bunny image. He looks so cute and sweet:-)Fantastic job!
    Hugs, Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie! You got Bailee colouring her next card yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow another stunning card Tracy, I love the rabbit image, I've finally posted your parcel today hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! Love the selection of PP and you have coloured him so well!! Hugs, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy, this is beautiful! I love that strawberry DP.

    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cut Tracy! Love the dp and of course the super cute image!

    ReplyDelete