Saturday 6 March 2010

I can see the floor!!!!


Yep, this is what happens when you do 6 hours cleaning!!!!, So this is where you can find me for about 2 hours every night! I have passed on a big box and a 20litre container full of all crafting supplies to my friend to take to one of the local kindys. I {love} my peg board full of prima flowers, although it doesnt look like I have much.. they are about 3 deep in packets. (I need to find some more hooks!)
Class night tonight with some local ladies... so will get heaps of colouring done!

15 comments:

  1. wow so clean!! I "spy" pretty things!!!! I love your green walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! Now you can mess it all up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tidy Trace!!! Looking good so now we are both proving Richard wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy,
    I love your workspace and your punch holder is great.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only mine was so tidy tracy
    love your punch rack very envious of that one, I'm going to my untidy one now,can you pop round !!
    have a lovely weekend hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh! I do so love crafty goodies all organized!!!! Looks beautiful - bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks fabulous.. I love having my own space to play in. Mines not that clean.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well worth that big effort Trace - it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I LOVE seeing artists workspaces. Way too cool. Thanks for cleaning up before the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right, I'll be around with some stuff to create some mess. How can you create in such a clean environment?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks fab Tracy - but for how long?? LOL!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want this Tracy!!! I am sooo impressed : )
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey... how did I miss the design team member blinkie for IHC? Where did you get it? Have I been slacking again? lol!

    I have an award for you on my blog, my friend : )

    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOh..nice clean work area. Great creative space.

    ReplyDelete