Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sassy Cheryl - challenge 2

Can you believe it, we are onto our second challenge already! I was amazed to see such a great bunch of cards made for our first challenge last week. Hopefully we will keep on growing... so .. onto this weeks challenge. Here's a sketch that yours truly designed. Yep my first one, and I really enjoyed doing it! The image I used is called "Little Chef Stamp", you can find this and all Cheryl's other Sassy images here.
Jump over and join us at Sassy Cheryls challenge blog, I would love to see what you do with my sketch, and dont forget to look at the inspiration the fab design team has left.

18 comments:

  1. Hi there Tracy
    love this card I love that quirky image, and the subtle colours.
    have a nice week love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one cute girl & adore the colours & layers used

    take care karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your colors! just too cute Tracy! and those flowers...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those 'knobby' knees! Your colors are perfect for this image and I love the challenge layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me smile. Love everything about it. Are those handmade flowers, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love your flowers.. Terrific job Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful card, Tracy, I like your colour combination!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well if its YOUR sketch I guess I have to have a go! Love the card Trace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!!!!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracy, Awesome Challenge!! Love the colors and coloring on your card. The flowers are wonderful. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwww stunning Tracy! I love your card and this image.

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracy! Love your wonderful coloring! this is precious girl!
    hugs to ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracy-your sketch is awesome and your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. Those diecut flowers rock! I have a silhouette, and it's so loud, I'm afraid I'd wake up my daughter at night. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is darling Tracy.. and you did a fab job on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and sketch Tracy.

    Jackie=0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful coloring, papers and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow wow wow Tracy I love the flowers on your card they are gorgeous hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete