Monday 8 March 2010

It wasn't Me!!!!

Yeah right!!!! If I had of thought of it I would have pictured one of my Burmese right next to my couch and it would have been a splitting image!!!
Right... Yep drum roll .....this is it... Karen's Doodles US challenge blog is under way. A nice easy sketch for you all to follow for our very first challenge. I used "It wasn't me!" which you can purchase here.


Here's what you could win -
winner 1 - 1 digi stamp that you design and get to name plus two digi stamps from Karen's Doodles
winner 2 - 2 digi stamps from Karen's Doodles
winner3 - 1 digi stamp from Karen's Doodles


So what are you waiting for..... head over, see the wonderful inspiration the DT has for you and join us!

13 comments:

  1. Tracy I just love what you did with this card. That flower is amazing! Love the whole 'torn up' feel to match the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I remember those days with my cat.
    Love your room, so organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha....love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, wonderful card, love the shabby sheik look. And the added dimension you got by cutting out the kitty is perfect. Great first challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy

    fantastic card, the image is brilliant, and I love love the flower you have made!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those days with my cat.
    Love your room, so organized.
    work at home in india

    ReplyDelete
  7. And with all the trees outside our furniture must be a scratching post eh lol. Lovely card Trace, do like the cats 'look'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Trace! LOve this image, you wont see mine for a day or two yet! Hey and I can tell everyone you room doesn't look so tidy anymore! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Tracy
    wow love it and that image rings a few bells, Love the way you have made those incredible flowers.
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is TOO hilarious! Love the close up look too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!! I could only imagine...glad we don't have nay house pets at our place!

    Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like something my cat would try. Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracy this is fabulous! All the details tie perfectly and your colouring is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete