Tuesday 2 March 2010

Sassy Cheryl - Challenge-1


Over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog, our first challenge ever has just started!!! whoop whoop!
For this challenge we want you to "use the colour green". I have used St. Patrick's Day Patty image. Isn't she sweet. Head on over to our challenge blog, see the other great inspiration the rest of the Sassy girls have created, and join in!.
What could get better than joining us???? Cheryl has having a 20% off sale starting today lasting right through until Monday 8th March. So if you have been liking what you see on my blog, head over and fill your cart!!!!
Look forward to seeing what you create!

16 comments:

  1. Hi there Tracy
    wow I love this,love your mix of papers and card,and that image is to die for.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great card and colouring love your stitching border too =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Tracy! The stitching around the image is great and the paper choices are wonderful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Tracy.. I love the flowers you used..I have a new passion for flowers...Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to head over there and fill my cart! :) I love your cards! This one is so fun..so whimsical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!!!! Love all your Dp.! The flowers are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card and your stitching border!! Looks great!

    Hugs,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy, wonderful card, love the different dp's that you chose and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, I love what you did with this image. Your coloring is fantastic and your embellishments are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute,cute! great paper mix too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card, Tracy, I love your papers and colouring!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Trace! See you are going to be a busy wee bunny with all your DT work! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I love the stitching you did around the image and the green flowers!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tracy ~ I am soooo not good at St. Patrick's Day cards - you've got a cutie here! Great colors and love the stitching. Very nicely done : )
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie Tracy! I too love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete