Saturday 17 November 2007

Oh - No... it's Scribble This AGAIN!!!!



Hi everyone. I haven't been blogging for a few days, just haven't had the urge, call it a creative block if you like!!! (I call it "on holiday mode"!)

Anyway, enough excuses, I have managed to do another layout of the girls using Scribble This set (again). I just can't get enough of this set.... if anyone hasn't got this set I highly recommend it, it would have to be one of my favorites. Even if you are just starting out in stamping/scrap booking, it would be a good investment. And just a reminder, you only have till the end on the month to purchase this set then it is making way for the new stamp sets in the Summer Mini.
I wasn't going to put this layout on the blog, I thought it was too wish-washy (bit of this bit of that), but it got the nod from the class ladies that were here tonight... so here it is.

A big hello to Lou, my Stampin Up buddy who I caught up with at the Palmerston North Training on Thursday night. What a long night it was, but well worth it seeing Lou and meeting her mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment